Cloud Bread Recipe is a low-carb, gluten-free alternative to traditional bread made with a combination of eggs, cream of tartar, and cream cheese or Greek yogurt. It’s also sometimes referred to as “Oopsie bread.”
Here is a basic recipe for making cloud bread recipe or Oopsie bread :
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 oz cream cheese or Greek yogurt
- Salt (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 300°F (150°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese or Greek yogurt and the egg yolks together until well combined.
- Gently fold the yolk mixture into the egg whites until just combined.
- Use a spoon or spatula to drop six mounds of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the breads are golden brown and set in the middle.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet before removing.
Optional: season with salt, herbs, or other flavorings before baking.
Cloud bread can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply place the bread on a baking sheet in a 300°F (150°C) oven for 5-10 minutes.
One thing to keep in mind is that cloud bread does not have the same texture as traditional bread and it can be dry if not eat in the same day.
Be creative with your Cloud Bread recipe, it can be used as a sandwich bread, with dips, and even as a sweet version with some honey, berries or chocolate chips.
Here is the cloud bread recipe or Oopsie bread for you from more recipes like this please visit adguidner